Friday, November 19, 2010

Password Memory Keeper – Because some things are too easy to forget

How many passwords do you have. Do you remember all of them or do you use same password for all? The disadvantage of having one password for all is if someone hacks one password they have access to all your logins. Thats why it is always recommended and safe to have different passwords. If you are like me who can never remember more then i password then you need to get this Password memory device. It is secure and you can safely save and encrypt all your passwords. Its small and easy to carry around in your pocket.



I can’t begin to tell you how many times I’ve sat in front of my computer trying to pay my electric bill and a few credit cards and realize with horror that it’s due by midnight, it’s 11:59 and I can’t remember the password. Some sites require a capital letter and at least one number and others do not, so my brilliant, albeit, not very secure idea of just using the same darn password for everything has come back to haunt me more than it has helped.
Available on November 19th is the Password Memory Keeper, a little handheld device that easily fits in your pocket or purse that lets you store your usernames, PIN numbers and passwords for up to 50 accounts. I like it better than the numerous downloads available to keep track of passwords, because I never know what computer I’ll be using in order to take care of business. With the Password Memory Keeper on hand, I can take care of my bills anytime, anywhere.
All I am required to remember is one password and I have access to everything I will ever need. Battery operated and secure I can get rid of the 40 post-its I have all over my desk with passwords scribbled on them. For only $29.50 from Frontgate. Excellent!


Taken from: Tech Cult – We cover the latest tech news, but always with a funny twist.
[ Password Memory Keeper – Because some things are too easy to forget copyright by Coolest Gadgets ]